FDA clinical trials showed that 2 out of every 3 patients reported a reduction in depression symptoms at the completion of the acute phase of TMS Therapy. TMS NeuroHealth Center studies showed that 3 out of every 4 patients reported a reduction in depression symptoms at the completion of the acute phase of TMS Therapy.
- Non-Systemic – nothing enters the bloodstream
- Non-Sedating – patient remains awake and alert during treatment and can resume usual routine
- Non-Invasive – nothing is inserted or implanted into the body
- Non-Drug – no drug related side effects such as weight gain, drowsiness, sleeplessness, stomach upset or sexual problems
- FDA Cleared & Proven – 2 out of every 3 patients had a reduction in depression scores after a 4-week treatment period
- Covered by Most Insurance Plans – we assist patients with the reimbursement and financing process
Learn more about TMS:
- What is TMS Therapy?
- What is Depression?
- Is TMS Therapy Right for Me?
- Typical Course of Treatment
- Side Effects