Greenbrook TMS therapy is:
- Non-Systemic – nothing enters the bloodstream
- Non-Sedating – patient remains awake and alert during treatment and can resume usual routine
- Non-Invasive – nothing is inserted or implanted into the body
- Non-Drug – no drug related side effects such as weight gain, drowsiness, sleeplessness, stomach upset or sexual problems
- FDA Cleared & Proven – 62% of patients responded to TMS therapy
- Covered by Most Insurance Plans – we assist patients with the reimbursement and financing process
Have a question about TMS therapy, depression, or mental illness? Use #AskGreenbrookTMS on any social media channel to submit your question. Our care team will post answers to the most frequently asked questions.