Full-time position offering the opportunity to provide patient care utilizing a breakthrough treatment modality for treating depression, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation, or TMS Therapy. Greenbrook TMS NeuroHealth Centers is seeking an individual who will be certified to deliver TMS Therapy under the supervision of our medical directors, staff physicians, and center manager.
Primary responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Providing educational consultations to interested patients.
- Delivering TMS Therapy to our patients – training included
- Providing a safe and therapeutic environment for daily treatment sessions
- Office administrative tasks such as clinical note-taking, managing leads, reporting statistical activity to center manager, scheduling appointments, collecting copays, gaining preauthorization from insurance companies, as well as handling and maintaining all medical records in compliance with HIPAA
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in the field of psychology, social work, or related major
- At least one year in a mental health or medical office setting
- Patient care experience – preferably adult and/or mental health related
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Billing software knowledge
- Insurance knowledge
- Clinical Interviewing experience
- Basic Life Support Certification
Characteristics of our Clinical Coordinators:
- Displays a "patient first" mentality
- Self-starter and self-manager
- Exemplifies strong work ethic and operates with highest level of integrity in and outside of the office
- Acts courteously with all patients, staff, and doctors
- Detail oriented
- Physically able to stand on feet for many hours at a time
There is mandatory training in various centers throughout the Greater Baltimore Region. Hours of operation are flexible and varying depending on our patients' needs (evenings and weekends too).
TMS Clinical Coordinator Compensation: Varies based on education and work history – ballpark $36,000/year. We offer competitive salary, paid vacation, and medical/dental/vision benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 to $38,000.00 /year
- patient care/mental health: 1 year (Required)
If you are interested in this position, please contact Irene Caruso, HR at [email protected].