Part-time position now available offering the opportunity to provide patient care utilizing a breakthrough treatment modality for treating depression, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation, or TMS Therapy. Greenbrook TMS is seeking an individual who will be certified to deliver TMS Therapy under the supervision of our medical directors, staff physicians, and center manager.
Primary responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Providing educational consultations to interested patients
- Delivering TMS Therapy to our patients - training is provided
- Providing a safe and therapeutic environment for daily treatment sessions
- Office administrative tasks such as managing leads, reporting statistical activity to center manager, scheduling appointments, collecting copays, and handling all medical records in compliance with HIPAA
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in the field of psychology, social work, or related major
- At least one year in a medical office setting
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Billing software knowledge
- Insurance knowledge
- Clinical Interviewing
- Basic Life Support Certification
Characteristics of our employees:
- Displays a "patient first" mentality
- Self-starter and self-manager
- Exemplifies strong work ethic and operates with highest level of integrity in and outside of the office
- Acts courteously with all patients, staff, and doctors
- Detail oriented
- Physically able to stand on feet for many hours at a time
This position will be located in our Charlottesville center. Hours vary depending on our patient's needs; and schedule will vary between the hours of 7am-7pm.
We are a growing company seeking dedicated individuals who will be key employees as we expand into larger markets - come join us!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- patient care/mental health: 1 year (Required)
Hours per week:
If you are interested in this position, please apply via Indeed here.