Full time position now available within Greenbrook TMS NeuroHeath Centers. Here at Greenbrook, we utilize a breakthrough treatment modality for treating depression and OCD, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation, also known as TMS Therapy.
Role of Regional Manager:
The Regional Manager (RM) is responsible for the successful operation of all centers located within their assigned region. He/she ensures our centers run smoothly and that all patients receive the highest standard of care while working closely with their center staff and physicians. The RM will create and manage center budgets while complying with census goals.
Essential Functions of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain strong positive communication with team to enhance the success of the center.
- Develop collaborative teamwork to meet the needs of the patients and physicians and drive decision-making and other actions.
- Responsible for profit and performance of centers. Participates in budget creation and expense management.
- Build relationships with physicians and referral networks
- Analyzes and staff centers to meet the needs of patients efficiently and courteously.
- Collaborates with Human Resources to ensure personnel policy development and communication to staff and achieve consistency in employee relations.
- Staff management, coaching and development.
- Responsible for assuring patient’s needs are being met. Monitors feedback and contributes to the process of resolving concerns. Plans and initiates process improvement along with developing territory.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, vendors and physicians.
- P & L Management. Budget forecasting and reporting
- Statistical reporting functions
- Responsible for OSHA and other regulatory training and compliance.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to expand revenue and ancillary services and reduce expenses.
- Working with other RM’s and department heads as an interdisciplinary team to assist with Corporate development and expansion
- Regular travel expectations between multiple sites
Characteristics of our Employees:
- Displays strong leadership skills
- Has the ability to communicate with and up to C Level Executives
- Displays a “patient first” mentality
- Self-starter, team player, excellent communicator
- Exemplifies strong work ethic and operates with the highest level of integrity
- Detail oriented and efficient time management
- Dedicated individual who will be key team members as we expand into larger marketplaces
- Proven track record of business development as it pertains to:
- Recruiting new physicians to offer TMS within existing centers
- Market analysis & understanding of region'smarket
- Ability to read & negotiate contracts with physicians
- Understanding of real estate contracts, pricing, market positioning
- Strong knowledge of TMS & psychiatry preferred, but can train right candidate
- Experience with Sales Force
- Proven record of managing multiple direct reports in multiple offices
- Ability to accommodate significant travel in local market and out-of-state quarterly
- Proven ability as a self-starter; can direct a team with minimal oversight & hit targeted objectives
- Must be a great communicator & willing to work with a team
- Superior decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple objectives effectively
- Demonstrable critical thinking skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- P&L Management: 3 years (Required)
- medical office management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Leadership: 3 years (Required)
- healthcare sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
If you are interested in this position, please apply via Indeed here.