Greenbrook TMS NeuroHealth Centers provides Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Therapy (TMS Therapy) to individuals diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder when medication has been unsuccessful.
We are proud to be pioneering the wide-spread accessibility of TMS Therapy to individuals in need while offering top medical expertise, the latest medical technology, and the best in patient care and experience. We are the country's leading provider of TMS Therapy with over 52 centers and growing!
The Regional Medical Account Manager will travel throughout our South Carolina region (primarily covering Columbia, Greenville, Asheville and surrounding areas). Travel is expected to be 75 percent or more. We offer a generous base salary commensurate with experience and prior sales performance plus quarterly commission and a monthly car allowance.
- Responsible for developing/positioning Greenbrook as a leader in TMS Therapy through development of long term relationships with key psychiatrists, therapists, primary care physicians and other key accounts as appropriate.
- Develop superior product and market knowledge and effectively educate and engage healthcare professionals in dialogue about clinical evidence, approved indications, and product efficacy/safety profiles to support on-label prescribing for appropriate patients.
- Successfully complete all training requirements, including product examinations.
- Achieve and exceed territory goals; drive center performance and ensure patient forecasts meet or exceed expectations.
- Work with Regional Manager and Medical Directors to create a business plan and local strategy that focuses on account prioritization and account specific strategies. Develop routing schedule to ensure full and effective coverage of the entire territory and travel scheduling while successfully executing TMS NeuroHealth Centers’ global marketing strategy.
- Use a wide variety of promotional resources, analytical tools, and resource personnel to maximize effectiveness in assigned territory, based on local assessment of customer needs.
- Provide timely sales updates that focus on territory strengths, weaknesses and account specific opportunities and threats. Update to include the identification of the most effective sales tactics and areas presenting selling challenges. Employ competent administrative management of work hours, referral call data, market changes, communication responses, synchronization, and expense reporting.
- Routinely review center specific reports for the purposes of evaluating trends and strategic and tactical development.
- Business Development: Generate contacts and sales leads. Maintain relationships with providers, communicating service and development.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years of documented, full-time, successful healthcare/medical sales required
- Thorough knowledge of business development
- Competency in navigating complete sales cycle
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of the medical, healthcare or pharmacy industry and skills in clinical selling are preferred.
- Strong clinical skills and sales ability
- Demonstrated effective organizational and communication skills.
- Leadership, self-motivation, dynamic and shows initiative.
- Demonstrated judgment and decision-making capability.
- Results oriented with demonstrated time management skills.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and computer skills are essential management skills.
- Ability to learn, analyze, understand and convey complex information.
- A valid driver's license and safe driving record.
- Two or more years related sales experience, preferably in mental health market.
- Two or more years physician office selling experience.
- Experience in working with psychiatrists, and primary care providers.
- Experience influencing formulary decisions.
- Experience working with Salesforce.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 /year
- outside medical sales: 2 years (Required)
- Salesforce: 1 year (Preferred)
If you are interested in this position, please apply via Indeed here.