Full-time position now available offering the opportunity to provide education to patients on a breakthrough treatment modality for treating depression and OCD, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation, or TMS Therapy.
Greenbrook TMS is seeking a Patient Consultant who will travel our Cleveland/Ohio region providing consultations to interested patients as well as become certified to deliver TMS Therapy under the supervision of our medical directors, staff physicians, and center manager.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing educational consultations to interested patients
- Managing the follow up to ensure the patient obtains insurance approval to begin treatments, either directly or overseeing technician contribution to the process
- Delivering TMS Therapy to our patients when needed – training is provided
- Supervising TMS Technicians
- Office administrative tasks such as managing leads, reporting statistical activity to center manager, scheduling appointments, insurance authorizations, and handling of all medical records in compliance with HIPAA
- Managing the patient flow for multiple centers, multiple doctors, and multiple patients simultaneously from consult to treatment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in the field of psychology, social work, or related major/relevant experience
- Clinical/Psych Interviewing Skills
- Strong understanding of medical insurance and prior authorization process
- At least two years in a mental health office setting
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Billing software knowledge
- Basic Life Support Certification
Characteristics of our employees:
- Displays a "patient first" mentality – acts as an advocate on behalf of the patient, and tirelessly seeks approval for treatment on behalf of the patient
- Self-starter and self-manager that never waits to be told to do something
- Exemplifies strong work ethic and operates with highest level of integrity in and outside of the office
- Acts courteously with all patients, staff, and doctors
- Detail oriented
- Ability to delegate and manage people and processes
This position requires travel throughout our Cleveland/Ohio regions to each center within the region but should not require overnight stays. Hours of operation are flexible and vary depending on our patients' needs (evenings and some weekends too).
Greenbrook TMS offers competitive salary (including a monthly travel allowance), paid vacation, and medical/dental/vision benefits.
We are a growing company seeking dedicated individuals who will be key employees as we expand into larger marketplaces - come join us!
Job Type: Full-time
- Insurance Prior Authorization: 2 years (Required)
- Supervisory: 1 year (Required)
- Clinical Intake: 2 years (Required)
- Mental Health: 2 years (Required)
- Medical Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to [email protected].