Greenbrook TMS is seeking a Director of Human Resources who is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function. Key objectives include:
- Building and maintaining a corporate culture program throughout the organization
- Monitoring and managing personnel related matters to ensure compliance with employment standards and best practices
- Management and oversight of HR operation, including staff management, recruiting, HR systems, payroll administration
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensures organization's compliance.
- Monitors and manages legal employment matters working with corporate legal counsel
- Maintains responsibility for organization compliance with federal, state and local legislation pertaining to all personnel matters.
- Communicates changes in the organization's personnel policies and procedures and ensures that proper compliance is followed.
- Builds and manages corporate culture program across entire organization.
- Oversees annual review, and makes recommendations to executive management for improvement, of the organization's policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
- Assists executive management in the annual review, preparation and administration of the organization's wage and salary program.
- Oversees coordination of exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations and provides feedback to executive management to reduce turnover.
- Works directly with regional management to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- Recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development for the organization.
- Supervises the staff of the human resource department.
- Participates on committees and special projects and seeks additional responsibilities.
- Management and oversight of HR operational functions, including recruiting, HR systems, etc.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree and eight to 10 years' related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience, in a geographically distributed organization required
- Master's degree preferred
- Minimum of 4 years Human Resources Management experience
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential, or other HR certification
- Employment Law Knowledge.
- Business Acumen.
- Critical Evaluation.
- Ethical Practice.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- HR Expertise.
- Leadership & Navigation.
- Relationship Management.
Job Type: Full-time
- Human Resources: 8 years (Required)
- Human Resources Management: 4 years (Required)
- Human Resources (Required)
If you are interested in this position, please apply via Indeed here.