Greenbrook TMS NeuroHealth Centers is seeking a Desktop and Application Support Specialist to provide technical assistance to Greenbrook staff. This position primarily covers our northern Virginia and southern Maryland regions, but may remotely assist other regions as needed.
- Day to day operations like active directory account setup, and Microsoft Exchange email account management
- Deployment of desktops and laptops for new employees.
- Configuration of various windows settings, VPN, day to day typical desktop support for end users as first point of contact.
- Assistance with mobile device setup.
- Management of new accounts for our various applications (Salesforce etc) and permissions based on roles (training provided).
- Assistance in configuration of reports within Salesforce.
- Occasional after hours urgent support (typically 1 or 2 times per week).
- Configuration of phone extensions (training provided) and misc. options on the PBX.
- Occasional travel required to Virginia and Maryland offices to troubleshoot options.
- Some network troubleshooting occasionally required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred; high school diploma and 2 years directly related experience required.
- Expert level understanding of Windows operating system, application technologies and web based applications.
- Intermediate level understanding of networking – TCP/IP, firewalls, VPN, etc.
- Comfortable working in a ticketing system to record all work done.
- Excellent and professional written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to work with competing priorities and in a sometimes high paced environment.
- Experience with Salesforce a plus.
We offer a competitive salary (based on education level and prior experience) plus a monthly car allowance and benefits including paid time off, 401(k) and medical/dental/vision benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $52,000.00 /year
- Desktop Support: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
If you are interested in this position, please send an email including the specific position and location you are applying to along with your resume to [email protected].